Celestial's moved

Some folks may be aware of this ... but some might not.

I used to get my keplers from archive.afit.af.mil by ftp; this site
appears not to be updated any more. Tom Kelso has moved.

The Celestial web page announces a change of address: its now on
http://celestrak.com  keplers can be downloaded from here.

And for ftp users: ftp to ftp.celestrak.com then cd to pub/elements and
get tle-new.txt for the latest set. Filename used to be tle.xxx (where the
xxx was a rising number); there weren't any filenames like this at the
new site but tle-new.txt appears to have the same content as the tle.xxx
files had (also has the set number at the beginning).

There is a technical problem at the ftp site which means it can only run
one download at a time (rather than multiple users) so if at first you
don't succeed, try, try again. A fix to this is promised.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188