FT-847 Fan noise

The information below is forwarded from the WSVHF reflector.

I don't have an 847, nor can I claim the 'fix' described here works...
however, I would like to thank Dave, K4TO for the information. Because of
the number of 847's that are showing up on the satellites, and because that
radio is of prime interest on this reflector, I've repeated the message
here.

  --73 Dan NN0DJ--