Re: E-mail locking up eudora

i just thought i would mention that i am using pegasus mail and that
my email has locked up on several occassions due to something that is
embedded in microsoft mail.

my provider has said it has hit many people and they are looking into
what is doing it. if i log into my shell account and delete the first
email message, it clears the problem up.

of course, i lose that message.

73...bruce
Bruce Paige, KK5DO                               Internet: kk5do@amsat.org
Houston, Texas                                         or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC),VE

Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on SBS 6, T13B, 6.2MHz at 74 degrees.
http://www.amsatnet.com               Visit SHOT  http://www.clarc.org/shot