E-mail locking up eudora

Every time, without fail, I get a message from A.Bombardiere on this SIG it
causes eudora to produce a protection fault.  I'm wondering if it is due to
the "period" in the name and if I can do something on my end to solve this
problem.  I know a "period" is an allowable character in the name so my
email client should handle it.  Anybody run into this before.

Thanks
Larry, wa0gwa

 Larry P. Thomas wa0gwa     voice : 1 913 888-0282
 Krell Technologies           fax : 1 913 782-9359
 8960 Bond                  pager : 1 816 989-HELP
 Overland Park, KS            www : http://www.krell.com
 66214-1764                e-mail : mailto://lpthomas@winning-edge.com