Satellites and Field Day - Thanks

Hello Folks

Well I received all the info I was after and to boot found an old
friend. I sure do
appreciate the info which covered all the birds I was looking for. With
this info I
can now decide which I'm going to use. Also an article has been written
by Andy
MacAllister, W5ACM that will be published in the May/June AMSAT Journal
that will assist folks like me for Field Day.

Due to the number of responses I received I would like to make a general

THANK YOU to each of you. You will hear me on the birds on Field Day
because of your help. BTW FO-20 and FO-29 were the birds of choice
but not by many points as tallied from the responses.

73 and Thanks again

Jack W4AD

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home