New Satellite Handbook.

	Hi everyone out there, just got my New Satellite Handbook in the mail from
AMSAT-NA.  Looks good, got a great deal of info, some new some old, some
history, good way to update and donate at the same time, however I am very
ticked off re the fact that a good station operating software programmer
and program was not mentioned, particularly ticked because the fees for
registering go directly to AMSAT-NA, I am talking of the "STATION" program,
I use it, coupled with a FODTRACK interface and it works just fine, did
Paul VP9MU  step on toes somewhere? or maybe he didn't want to be mentioned
(unlikely although possible) anyway Paul, great program.

73 Peter. VE7AHX

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home