Re: TrakBox and Icom-821H

I want to thank all those that have replied to my questions about the TrakBox
and Icom-821.

The results are -----

I downloaded all the software releases on the TAPR site and checked the changes,
 and found that 3.40a has the following:

 * Added CAT control timing tuning for ICOM IC-821
   IC-821 New released in the market has different CAT timing from ICOM
   IC-820/970. Minor wait timing was introduced for ICOM CAT control.

and 3.40e has :

 * Tuned more accurate CAT timing for IC-821

Looks like I need to burn a new eprom.

Thanks,

-- John

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home