TrakBox and Icom-821H

Hi,

I am still having problems with the TrakBox and the Icom-821H.

First,  I do have the speed set correctly at 1200 baud.  I can control the radio
using either the KCT/T card (using RR.DLL under Windows/95) or my own code
directly from a serial port (Windows,Linux and Solaris).

Can anyone that has the TrakBox working with the Icom-821 or Icom-820,  let me
know what they did to get it working,  and what version of the TrakBox firmware
they are using - I am especially interested to know if there is a specific
setting in the TrakBox configuration for the 820/821.

Thanks,

-- John melton n6lyt/g0orx

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home