RE: Loader-9

These are frames from the spacecraft loader.  The loader is used by the
command station to load additional software to the spacecraft, as well as to
perform some software maintenance proceedures.  It puts out a debug message
(the TICK message that may be seen during loading) and this causes WiSP to
display the message that you have observed.

Chris Jackson G7UPN / ZL2TPO
Groundstation and Operations Manager
Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd
University of Surrey