RE: TrakBox question?

Al,

Sure, ... but it all depends on someone coming forward. It would be
great to have a suite of drivers for the following units.

Kansas City Tracker
SASI Tracker
FODTrack
IF-100/AMSAT-DL
RIF-PC
AEA ST-1

The others are OK as they are controlled via the COM port, so no problem
there.

If anyone could come forward with an NT driver shell, and instructions
on where to mod, then I'd gladly do the rest. I just don't know where to
start. I tried reading the DDK manual, but it was over a foot high when
printed, and I ran out of time. I have all the tools and the device
driver development kit here at work, but I need to know where to start.

But if anyone comes forward then I'll let you know.

Cheers
Paul, VP9MU
AMSAT-BDA