Linked MIR ground stations.

On 20 Apr, Rafael Garcia who is feeding MIR downlink from Madrid asked:

> At this moment I don't know if my feed is being useful or not to the
> MIREX/APRS space experiment.... If you think there is no need for a
> continuing Mir feed from here, let me know please.
> --
> Rafael Garcia, EA4RJ, Lab Aerodinamica
> ETSIA Univ. Politecnica de Madrid

I notice that my live MIR downlink WEB page has had 1428 hits since 1 Apr
and the combined feed has had 2049 hits.  So appraenlty someone is
watching.  This will jump considerably during the 27 April MIR SCHOOL DAY
test when APRS formats are authorized via MIR.  Here is a summary to
everyone on the AMSAT lists:

LIVE CAPTURE of EXISTING MIR DOWLINK:  To see the current downlink over
the eastern USA, visit...  web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/mirex.html

LIVE APRS MAP DISPLAY of MIR DOWNLINK: See www.mirex.net

LIVE COMBINED TELNET PACKET FEED from all sites: www.aprs.net port 10001

de WB4APR

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home