WISP TNC setup

I thought I'd take a look at what's on the Digital Pacsats.
I setup WiSP and seem to have no problems.  I have a
PK-96 TNC.  I selected  the PK-232 option that was listed
for TNC's.

I had two good passes this evening on UO-22 and KO-25.
Nothing shows up on the screen.  The DCD light was blinking
away like gangbusters, and I tuned to each side of the signals.
Maybe I'm missing something in the TNC setup.  How can I
tell if the TNC and the program are talking to each other?

PK-96 works fine on terrestial packet.  Everything else seems to
function okay.  Appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks, de Bill, N4DH

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home