Full Color Printing via the Internet

Just a quick note to let you know about a new way to get
FULL COLOR PRINTING via the Internet.

colorprinting.net offers on-demand full-color printing in
quantities from 100 to 50,000 or more, with turnaround time as
fast as 24-hours. You may place orders online and transfer
your files to us via FTP or simply mail them on disk. We support
all major desktop publishing applications on both Windows and
Macintosh platforms. For more information, including price
lists, please visit our Web site at http://www.colorprinting.net

[Please remember to use the .net domain suffix, NOT .com]

P.S. Commercial Email is THE most effective form of marketing
in existence today. If you have a product or service you'd like
to market using commercial email, contact us for details on
how we can help you. We offer a number of different plans,
including pay-per-lead. We also offer banner advertising on
a pay-per-lead basis.

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home