[Fwd: Mail System Error - Returned Mail]

Your message was not delivered because the Domain Name System
(DNS) for the destination computer is not configured correctly.
The following is a list of reasons why this error message could
have been generated.  If you do not understand the explanations
listed here, please contact your system administrator for help.

     - The host does not have any mail exchanger (MX) or
       address (A) records in the DNS.

     - The host has valid MX records, but none of the mail
       exchangers listed have valid A records.

     - There was a transient error with the DNS that caused
       one of the above to appear to be true.

You may want to try sending your message again to see if the
problem was only temporary.

     DNS for host il.net is mis-configured

The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <jimw@il.net>

Please reply to Postmaster@gate.garden.net

JIm Congrats on the new rig. I will have  to stick with my 736.I have
the 6m module in it which should make things a little more interesting.
Steve  did you read the section in  OSR 381."Hot News on the 847"I
already have some people asking for the report sheet I made reference to
in the column. This project should last about 3 months or maybe tie it
in with Yaesu based upon their sales.That should be the easy part .I
have already been in contact with Chip Margelli on it so I am copying
him on it for his opinion on what the evaluation sheet should consist
of. Please give it some thought Craig

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home