- Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail
- From: Mail Administrator<Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 16:37:15 -0400This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Your message was not delivered because the Domain Name System (DNS) for the destination computer is not configured correctly. The following is a list of reasons why this error message could have been generated. If you do not understand the explanations listed here, please contact your system administrator for help. - The host does not have any mail exchanger (MX) or address (A) records in the DNS. - The host has valid MX records, but none of the mail exchangers listed have valid A records. - There was a transient error with the DNS that caused one of the above to appear to be true. You may want to try sending your message again to see if the problem was only temporary. DNS for host il.net is mis-configured The following recipients did not receive this message: <email@example.com> Please reply to Postmaster@gate.garden.net if you feel this message to be in error.
- Subject: 847vs 736
- From: craigmel@xxxxxxxxxx (Craig Mellinger)
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 16:43:35 -0400JIm Congrats on the new rig. I will have to stick with my 736.I have the 6m module in it which should make things a little more interesting. Steve did you read the section in OSR 381."Hot News on the 847"I already have some people asking for the report sheet I made reference to in the column. This project should last about 3 months or maybe tie it in with Yaesu based upon their sales.That should be the easy part .I have already been in contact with Chip Margelli on it so I am copying him on it for his opinion on what the evaluation sheet should consist of. Please give it some thought Craig