35 mm camera for balloon flight

We are completing a balloon package to flown on May 9th. Some of my
students would like to fly a 35 mm camera. I know that Canon Espirits have
been flown. They are fully electrically controllable. I dont believe
Espirits are available. Anyone have a suggestion for a replacement?

I think the Espirit gave access to the connections for the electronic
shutter by removing the bottom plate. We are on a short time line as you
can see. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Sam

Dr. Sam Guccione	Delaware Technical & Community College
Chair Engineering	Terry Campus
Technologies/Physics	1832 North duPont Highway
302-741-2802		Dover, DE  19901
ARS K3BY		302-741-2837 Fax
         Delaware Rocket Launch Technical Home Page
           http://www.dtel.terry.dtcc.edu/~rocket