From:  ted Brattstrom[SMTP:ted@hawaii.edu]
Sent:  Monday, April 13, 1998 10:14 AM
To:  amsat-bb@AMSAT.org
Subject:  Re: Grid Squares

Aloha -

Program??? I color in the squares on the map :-) unfortunatley, ARRL only
does the US Mainland map with a Hawaii insert... No Alaska, and perish the
thought that there are other places to work on VHF+ and satellites...

Not to mention that the ARRL log sheets for VUCC are paper/satellite
unfriendly. They want one side per 2 fields....

Anyway... any macintosh software for grid / VUCC / DXCC monitoring that is
HF, VHF and satellite friendly?

cheers - ted - nh6yk - nh4/nh6yk - kc6yk

>What program is everyone using to keep trak of their grid squares worked?
>
>Thanks and 73,
>Joe

                       ted Brattstrom and Lisa King
  ted@hawaii.edu   nh6yk@amsat.org   nh6yk & nh6yu   http://165.248.121.94
             EDTECH   EARC   Pearl City High School   PCHSARC
 UH College of Education   Aspiring Planetary Geoscientist   Zen Penguinist

Want Info on a Teacher/Student/Ham Radio Trip to Midway Atoll, send a
note!!!

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home