Antenna Az/El Controller

I've got my Antenna AZ/EL controller for sale.  It include the
parallel port interface, and the two Gemini rotors used to
move the antennas.   Was written up in 73 Magazine January
'98 issue.  Include software, instructions, schematics, etc.
I paid $110 for the rotors and $115 for the kit, not including the
power transformer and the box I installed it in.   Works great, I just
need a setup that I can run doppler shift, etc.  Will ship it all UPS for $150.

See http://HOME1.gte.net/crlewis//AUTOROTOR.HTM for
details.

73 de Bill, N4DH

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home