[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
Satellites in the classroom
- Subject: Satellites in the classroom
- From: "Keith Hall - Internet Email" <khall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 15 Apr 98 09:36:24 +0000
- Disposition-Notification-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have a question for the group. I am a Technology teacher and in our classroom
we have a Yeasu FT-5100 2m/440 radio. I also have a 2m/440 handheld with a
quagi beam antenna that we work AO-27 with (and it is great fun). I would like
to be able to extend our satellite capabilities with the FT-5100. With the radio I have:
1. Is it possible to work a few (if any) pacsats with this radio?
2.What other equipment do I need?
I have a few books on the subject, but I would like to make a connection with someone that is actually “doing it”. Thanks for your help.
Stockton High School