[Fwd: Re: QSL ADDRESS]

This should end all speculation. If you don't subscribe and would like a
sample copy drop me  note to my E-mail address with your name,call and
snail mailing address.Craig N2MNA nother research service brought to you
by the Oscar  Satellite Report

Hi Craig,
        I read about myself on AmSAT-BB. I subscribed a couple of days ago
so I don't know who asked about me. Anyway my mailing address is CX6DD
POBox37
Montevideo, Uruguay.

        That is the address of my Club.

        My QTH address is:
CX6DD. FERNANDO ANTONIO MEDEROS VON HESSEGER
>         GIANNATTASIO  KM.19 MANZ.19 SOL.2
>         SHANGRILA CANELONES 15001
>         URUGUAY

        Guess I was lucky to share some DX contacts last 2 weeks (my first
on sats.) before AO-10 shutted-up again!
        I keep trying on that bird, but seems to be no quick return for it.

        Please tell me what was the thread on AmSAT-BB...

        73 de CX6DD

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home