1st MIR QSO

Hi All,

Where can I find info on QSL cards for MIR contacts.

Also, I would like general info (on web) on the acceptable practices of
using the MIR Ameteur radio equip (I am still waiting for my copy of THE
SATELLITE EXPERIMENTERS HANDBOOK to arrive).

I made my first contact and sent a very short message to R0MIR-1.. "R0MIR-1
de KC2BBU 1st QSO" really just as a record.  I hope that this type of
message is not regarded as poor practice.  If so, could someone please let
me know.

Regardless, I had absolutely great fun!!!

Thanks
73
KC2BBU
Chris