JStation - release gremlins!

Well it looks like a couple of gremlins slipped into the release of JStation.

    1.  I seem to have messed up the jstation.bat file
        (in the microsat\bin directory) for Windows.

        The ':' that is used to seperate the 2 paths for
        the classpath directories  should be a ';'.

        My excuse is that it is a Unix/Windows difference and
        I am really a Unix person ;-)

    2.  The code to generate a Pacsat File Header for Uploading is
        currupting one of the fields causing an error code 14 on
        the upload (Bad File Header).

        I will put an update file on the website tonight along with
        the fixed main download files.

-- John Melton n6lyt/g0orx

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home