[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
Re: spamming of our mailing list by a user at ccjnetworks.com (WAS FWD:JOKES)
- Subject: Re: spamming of our mailing list by a user at ccjnetworks.com (WAS FWD:JOKES)
- From: tachyon@xxxxxxxx (John Ragland)
- Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 08:14:15 GMT
- In-Reply-To: <35326C59.1A28@cjnetworks.com>
- Keywords: supercomputer strategic Ft. Meade Ft. Bragg Clinton Ortega [Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance] Khaddafi Hussein Croatian spy explode BATF fissionable SEAL Team 6 Waco, Texas cryptographic class struggle SDI PLO Honduras Uzi AK-47 Legion of Doom Monica Lewinsky C-4 umbra penumbra echelon paradox platform sigma7 nightmare desert fire last dance magnum prometheus Hillary blackmail bomb POTUS gun Whitehouse Liddy Gordon tape tapes taped China impeach intern sucking
On Mon, 13 Apr 1998 14:49:45 -0500, Brent W. Venis wrote:
>(Original text of message follows)
> I inadvertently sent this to the AMSAT mailing list. It was meant to be
>sent only to some friends of mine and I mistakenly sent it to one
>address too many.
> I apologize to all who received it.
> I am a subscriber to the AMSAT mailing list, and have received several
>replies about this message.
> As to being spam, I don't think this would qualify as spam, because, at
>least as far as I know, spam is --commercial-- unsolicited e-mail. But
>hey, maybe I am wrong.
It is not exactly spam because it was sent to only four addresses (and
it is not UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email) because it was not
commercial, but it is off topic for this mailing list.
"Great spirits often meet violent opposition
from mediocre minds" -- Albert Einstein