Re: OSCAR LOCATOR?

Hi all.  I must join you in the romance of using the OSCARLOCATOR and the
older ways of determining orbit times and crossings.  In fact, I have half
a dozen made up from clear overhead projector film used in classrooms. The
hardboard backing is the old K2ZRO polar projection with a nut and bolt
through the North Pole.  We still use OSCAR 8 overlays.  For some, this
presentation is easier to visualize than computer programs.  Cliff K7RR

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home