Alinco DX-70 For-Sale

Hi All,
I have a Alinco DX-70 Rig for Sale. It covers 6 meters thru 160 meters. It
has 100 watts on 10 thru 160, and 10 watts on 6 meters. I also have the
external automatic antenna tuner that plugs into this unit. I'm not really
sure what price I will need out of this package. I will read ALL offers, and
if somebody makes an offer I can't refuse I will let it go. Together new
these 2 are around $1300.00. They are in GREAT shape, and work GREAT! Please
reply direct to me to keep the traffic low on the mailing lists. Thanks, and
Happy Easter to ALL! 73...

Tim Pickett
kg8oc@amsat.org
Michigan Amsat Area Coordinator