sputnik diploma

Hi Folks, a few guys have enquired when they will be sending out the
sputnik diploma (qsl card). I received mine in the mail the other day,
so hang in there as they should arrive soon. I didn't receive my sputnik
award but guess that will be comming any day now  63 de Scott VE6ITV
--
                *           Scott Smith (VE6ITV)         Grid    *
                *                Box 4462               DO24OG   *