FT-736 & PacComm MK-2

Hi All,

Just joined AMSAT!!!  Yeahhh, looking forward to the Experimenters Handbook
as well!!

Does anyone know if I can use my PacComm Tiny-2 MK-2 with the FT-736r, and
if so how to connect them.

I was able to copy MIR packet last night very well.  I tried to connect but
got the <R0MIR-1 busy> reply.  I was using a HT-202 with a homebrew dipole
but NOW would like to get connected with the 736.  The rig I got has the
standard data plug but also has the 9600 20 KHz bandwidth mod
(nondestructive additional plug).  Would this plug give any dis/advantage
(unsquelched etc) over the standard data plug?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks
73
KC2BBU