Re: FO-20 Refection

Hi,   FO20 has had this anomaly since tlhe day it was born.  You have
probably heard the spurious beacon signal in the middle of the band and
you can hear the same signal at the top of the band.  So if you hear CW
on the upper part of the band you should check if they are not actually
transmitting ;on the lower part.  The beacon is not so obvious now since
it has failed and is now just a carrier.   Chuck