Faraday Rotation calcs?

Hi All,

I have just spent a couple of hours on the 'net looking for information on
how to calculate the extent to which an electromagnetic signal is affected
by Faraday Rotation...  I want to evaluate just how big an issue this is at
146 and 436MHz on the LEO-to-ground path.

I'll be visiting the local University library tomorrow morning...  if anyone
could recommend a well-written text on the subject, or even provide the
formulae required, I'd be most appreciative!

Thanks, 73

Chris
VK6KCH
 |  Chris Hill            email : vk6kch@amsat.org |
 |  CRH Telnet PTY LTD          A.C.N. 008 922 530 |
 |  Phone : +61 8 9354 8416  Fax : +61 8 9354 8826 |