FO-20 Refection

Hello Group.

Just copied an interesting happening on FO-20.

K9SLQ Indiana and another station were in QSO
downlinking on 435.842, however I also heard
both sides of the conversation coming down
on 435.888 as well. The .888 was about 2db
weaker in signal strength.
I talked with K9SLQ, he was running a 736, just
back from the shop. I doubt if both stations could
have spurs on their 2 meter xmit, though possible.

Any ideas on this, a quirk in the bird?
Something in my receiver, it was there with my preamp
on or off.
Just thought it strange.

Thanks,   Gary

Gary Bargholz          E-Mail>  N9UUR@execpc.com
Chairman:   W.A.R. The WI Association of Repeaters
Treasurer:  M.R.C. The Milwaukee Repeater Club
AMSAT:      Area 9 Coordinator, Wisconsin
Owner:      N9UUR-10   Milwaukee WIDE APRS Node
Home Repeater: MRC 146.910 - 127.3pl
Phone:      414-355-6922