Objet : new journal out
Auteur :
/DDV=kk5do@hal-pc.
org/DDT=HPMEXT1/S=kk5do/OU=BSFX1/O=ALCATEL/P=ALCANET/A=ATLAS/C
=FR/ à x400
Date :    08/04/1998 13:05

just got my march/april journal. there are some really neat articles
in there.

how to build an elevation rotor using an electric drill. now that is
neat.

i have one question about rs-17 and the article. my understanding was
that the frequency of the tones refered to a specific temperature.
therefore a frequency of x1 was a temp of y1 and frequency x2 was a
temp of y2.

if that was true, the graphs on page 13 are actually identical graphs
except for the labeling of the y axis. could it simply have been a
double labeled y axis? ie....1270/27   1250/19 etc?

the article was great but i found the graphs to be the same and
wanted to clear this up in my mind. there were no email addresses
given in the article so i posted to the group.

73...bruce
Bruce Paige, KK5DO                               Internet: kk5do@amsat.org
Houston, Texas                                         or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC),VE

Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on SBS 6, T13B, 6.2MHz at 74 degrees.
http://www.amsatnet.com               Visit SHOT  http://www.clarc.org/shot