Re: NASA proposed project: TRIANA

On Mon, 6 Apr 1998, Gregory S. Williams wrote:

> Funny, I coulda SWORE that AMSAT-BB was for DISCUSSION...

Funny, I coulda swore your post sounded more like yet another quick-
tempered flame post than a real discussion...........

PS: for those of you who are interested, when Gore came out with the
original proposal, he specifically pointed out that he wanted the
satellite to be designed, built and run by students. Wonder how
he could have thought that doing something like this would be
educational............?

My $0.02 on the subject.

Later,
Andy