Re: NASA proposed project: TRIANA

Funny, I coulda SWORE that AMSAT-BB was for DISCUSSION...

At 09:18 PM 4/6/98 -0500, Mark Johns wrote:
>I've got an idea!  Why don't we send all our tirades against
>TRIANA to the government at the address Eric supplied
>instead of clogging this list with them?  Last I heard, even
>Al Gore didn't assign the project to AMSAT!
>--
>Mark D. Johns, K0MDJ (formerly WA0RGV) Cedar Falls, Iowa
>EN32sm

*  I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as    *
*    all those censurious, self-righteous people   *
*    around me.                                    *
*  Gregory S. Williams                             *
*  ke4hsm@icx.net                                  *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/index.html          *