Re: NASA proposed project: TRIANA

What I want to know is just how do you keep a satellite over the sunlit
side of the earth.  Looks like it would take a one orbit per year bird.
Isn't that going to be sorta far out there?  Lots of stuff it will be able
to see on that bright dot called Earth, way out there among the stars.  Why
it might even bump into the sun and give the VP a real thrill.  Is NASA
really planning to do this or is someone getting up enough nerve to explain
things to the VP?

73, Roy