AMSAT-UK Web pages

Greetings,

You don't hear much from me on this list, but just to show that I'm still
alive and kicking, I asked Paul to register www.uk.amsat.org under the main
amsat.org domain to point to one of our systems here, to give an easier URL
to remember..

The URL

	http://www.mcc.ac.uk/AMSAT/

still works, but because of all the system movements here, (the www.mcc.ac.uk
alias has been on three different systems so far in the last two weeks) I
thought it would be better to have a more independent name.  The new URL for
AMSAT-UK is:

	http://www.uk.amsat.org/

I will keep the other redirection in place as long as I can...

This might even start a trend, with other AMSAT sites adopting a similar
hostname (as long as Paul doesn't mind the extra bit of work :-)), such as:

	http://www.bda.amsat.org/
	http://www.de.amsat.org/
	http://www.zzzzz.amsat.org/

Bye for now,