Re: Inner city sat station

KC8GXR wrote:

> I own a house with a small lot - no attic - but a pitched roof. I also have
> a small detached one car garage.
>
> Thanks!
>
> KC8GXR

Try a J-Pole on your chimney. Get an antenna mounted pre amp (or in my
case I have the pre-amp just inside the attic/rafters) With amps for 2m
and 70cm, that should serve your reasonably well --- at least as an
alternate to a pair of yagis.

The J-pole specs are in one of the Satellite Experimenters Handbook.

Bob
kf8ph@amsat.org

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home