Xtals and Drake MMDS mods

Hello all!

Once again I am posting to advise that I have crystals left for the Drake
MMDS downconverter.

Cristals are 8.81250MHz HC45 (smaller than HC49 to fit the cabinet without
bending) and with 10ppm frequency stability.

Each cristal costed/costs $12 USD. Shipping will be $1 USD for regular mail
or $2 USD for registered mail, worldwide (i rather ship it registered!).

If there are people interested, please email me (campos@mail.ua.pt).

I am going to start my military duty tomorrow, so I will only be at home
during the weekend - I will only read email and reply during the weekend.

... by the way... Happy Easter to all!

73,

Paulo, CT1EFS

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home