E-Mail problems

This is sent to ANYBODY who might have  sent me something thruogh the
net.All mail sent to me after noon time here in New Jersey somehow
became no longer 1 of 7 but instead became 354 of 657 or some outrageous
number llke that.It was obvious that some of the messages were just
multi-copies of the same  message. After reaching  the ISP and
explaining (and it ain't  easy)he managed to get into his system and
delete all of my messages.Only to have it happen again today. Does
anybody know how this is happening.Any one please. Craig N2MNA

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home