CelesTrak FTP address?

Friends,

I would like to know the FTP address for Keplerian element sets
maintained by TS Kelso at his CelesTrak web site.  At that site
(http://celestrak.com), he has links such as
"http://celestrak.com/NORAD/elements/tle-new.txt"; which work fine using
a Netscape-type browser.  For anonymous FTP access, however, I'm
stumped.  Any suggestions?

[I already know about ftp://archive.afit.af.mil/pub/space/tle.new... I
want the data specifically from Celestrak.]

Thanks -
MRO/W9IP
--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home