RS-15

Hi All,

Thanks to all who replied to my message regarding RS-15,
and those (VE3ER, KB1SF, W7LRD, W1ZS) who made QSO's
with me yesterday.  Also heard AB2CJ right at LOS for
me.

We'll have to do this again!  4 QSO's is probably 50%
of the TOTAL QSO's I've had on RS-15 since it went up!

Granted I don't listen every pass due to other commitments
and the general lack of activity could cause one to lose
interest in RS-15. It's a shame.

This is good practice for listening for WEAK signals!

73,
John, K6YK

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home