Re: mir -LIVE- web page

On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Builderick wrote:

> I made a paket connect with mir tonight on 145.985
> You can see from this message who also has connected with the pms.

The first internet linked MIR ground station is on line and capturing all
MIR passes over the East Coast.  It now even removes DUPES so you dont
have to watch all the duplicative CONNECT-REQUEST-DISCONNECT-BUSY traffic,
but can still see who is on and what was downlinked on the last 8 passes.

We hope to link in additional receivers worldwide.  Surf to

http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/mirex.html

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home