Re: FT-847 CAT?

At 00:29 3/29/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Any info on the CAT command set yet?  From talking to the people who write
>programs like NOVA and THE STATION, I gather that the FT-736 has a very
>limited capacity to send useful data from the rig.  Has this been updated?

Alan -

A friend of mine will be getting an FT-847 this week.  I'm going to go
through the manual and compare the command set with that of the FT-736R.
I'll create updates to the command set as necessary and test with his rig.
I'm doing this to give Paul Willmott VP9MU updates for The Station Program,
but anybody else will also be welcome to the source code.

Ken Ernandes
n2wwd@amsat.org
http://www.mindspring.com/~n2wwd

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home