Re: Anyone using comp. clk update software?

I am running win-95 & use a simple program called ATOM TIME to adjust my
system clock,
it's a relatively small download (104k) & I think it even works with
win-3.1  ...
 I have it available for download on home page just follow the links to my
ham area & click on the ATOM TIME link.

--
KC7YPJ, Ryan Dorman
QTH: Victor ID, grid# DN431c