RE: Anyone using comp. clk update software?

On Friday, March 27, 1998 11:45 PM, allen wrote:
> Is anyone using software and a modem to call National Institute of Standards and Technology to update their computers' clock?  InstantTracks' ITNCP.exe used to do that for me.  It doesn't work for me now.  I am setting up the Station Program and I want to keep the computers' clock accurate.
>

> 			73,	Allen Fugelseth
> 				WB6RWU

I have a program that I wrote in visual basic that connects directly to the clock in Boulder.  It will update the date and time to less than 1/2 second (depending on network traffic).
Currently it only works right for CST/CDT but I'd be happy to send whatever version you want.
It requires Windows 95 or Windows NT.

Kevin, WB5RUE

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home