Pushnuts summary

     Wow, did I get a lot of great responses to my inquiry for sources of
     the pushnuts used on KLM antennas.  Several have ask that I post a
     summary of the responses.  Here it is.

     Suggested sources:

     Down East Microwave  (www.downeastmicrowave.com)  listed at $15/100
     M2 Antennas  (www.m2inc.com)  no price listed on web
     KLM Antennas (www.klm-antennas.com)  no price listed, rumored $10/100
     Byers Chassis
     Texas Towers
     Local hardware store - My local hardware store is owned by a ham.  He
     is currently checking with his suppliers.

     I also got the following suggestions for alternatives to the pushnuts:

     Black nylon pushnuts
     Pliable sealing compound
     Nylon grommets - General Cement Co.

     That's the scoop for now.  I'll keep you posted if other sources
     appear.

     73,

     Lee, KJ4BF

     lbarnett@claimsware.com