Re: KLM pushnuts source

>     I know I have seen a reference to a source for the pushnuts used on
>     KLM antennas.  I can't seem to find it.  Anyone know a source?  These
>     are the 3/16" pushnuts (keepers) used on the 22C and 40CX antennas.
>
>     I just recently obtained several used satellite antennas and need a
>     supply of pushnuts to get them back together.

Stainless keepers (pushnuts) can be ordered from DownEast Microwave
or M2 antennas; perhaps from KLM as well.

I have also found some black nylon pushnuts that look like they might
do the job; I just have to remember where I jotted down the info to
order them.

I've also seen zinc plated pushnuts, but these will rust after a time.
They *are* cheaper than stainless.

73 de va3rr/aa8lu

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home