Re: help . . .(send money for it)

Hare, Ed, W1RFI wrote:

> If it were me, I would do the following:
>
> As technical info, obtain the test data on the equipment you intend to use.
>  The ARRL Lab files contain more info than is published in the Produt
> Review, so we should be able to help. """" I do note that your ARRL membership
>
> expired a few months ago, but perhaps now that you are interested in being
> active again, you would like to rejoin.  If you would like to, I will
> arrange to send you photocopies of the ARRL Lab's test data as a thank you
> for joining. This test data would include the results of our measurements of
> harmonics and other spurii.""""

> 73 from ARRL HQ,
> Ed Hare, W1RFI
> ARRL Lab
>  ----------

It's always nice to know that help is only as far away as the checkbook... I
have had doubts about joining the ARRL, but after this I think my money
would be better spent with AMSAT ...
The concept of paying for information that should be offered in goodwill,
and so blatently stating this has made the decision about joining the ARRL an
easy one.
--
KC7YPJ, Ryan Dorman
ICQ #3834602