Mir and other Pacsats

Well Last night I attempted my first time at connecting via packet to it.....

1> I'm using a 5/8 wave groundplane and don't get much of a pass.....what is
an antenna that would give me more pass time.

2> I thought a geosyncrenous (geostationary) pacsat using regular packet.....
a giant leap for packet DX so anyone with a groundplane and tnc could use it
like a giant repeater....with packet lots of people can be using it at once
without interfereing with each other......who should I talk to in amsat about

73
KC8GOQ

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home