Need some help . . .

Well,
I'm absolutely overwhelmed by your support.

1. The base commander seems to be a pretty level playing field type
of person, so what I'm looking for is information to educate her on
ham radio in general. I'm making the safe assumption that she doesn't
know anything about amateur radio so I'll have the bases covered when
I go into her office. I have the support from my MCPO (who is
thinking about getting his ticket). What I need are the numbers for
the pubs, manuals, directives, etc.

2. It's also my intention to get her interested enough that when I
leave her office she'll be studying for her ticket!

                                                        -73's de Jeff
N8VNA

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home