Internet linked AMSAT ground stations

We are still looking for stations with full time TELNET access
worldwide that can join our network of linked ground stations for some of
the low data rate satellites such as Dove, SAREX, and MIR etc.  We only
need one station every 2000 miles or so to link his data into a common
data stream that everyone can copy live on the internet.

If you have the telnet access at work or school, then all you need is a
dedicated TNC and radio to feed what you hear into the net for everyone
else to copy.  If you have such a capablility, let me know.  Thanks.

de WB4APR

See MIR packets live (as heard in Maryland) on
http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/mirex.html

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home