Wisp and DSP-2232 Problems

Roy,
Thank you for the suggestions for the problems I have encountered with wisp.
The problem appears to have been tnc related, besides wisp I have been using
XPWARE for windows on H.F. and it leaves the tnc in a mode that wisp can't
talk to the dsp-2232.
Found this was the problem, by doing a hard reset of the tnc and using a
simple communication program (ProComm) and setting the tnc to 19200 8n1 wisp
now sends commands to the tnc. So I am one step closer to the pacsats.
Now all I have to do is figure out what to change when I exit XPWARE for
windows so that the tnc will be ready for the wisp commands.

73,
Norman VE3CJE

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home